In today’s competitive business environment all companies need strong and competent financial management. All companies large and small need advice at one time or another.
An out-sourced CFO provides a logical answer. It’s a smart way to get the expert financial and operational advice and management you need without incurring the on-going cost of additional and costly executive staff.
Do you grapple with any of these questions?
- Revenues are growing, profits are flat, why?
- Do you know what is driving your profits?
- What is your company’s break-even point?
- Do we have enough cash to fund current operations?
- Where should we invest to grow?
- What is the value of my business?
- Should we have a budget?
- How do we create a budget?
- How do we track against the budget?
- If you were starting your business today, what would you change?
- How do we measure results and stay accountable?
- Do we need a business/strategic plan? Do we need to update it regularly?
- If you wanted to sell your company, are your financial records ready for due diligence?
- Do you need help managing key assets including staff, cash, accounts receivable and systems?
- Do you have a seasoned financial and operations partner to focus on cash flow and profitability to give clarity to current and future business decisions?
- Are there one or more issues that keep you up at night?
The market for CFO services is growing as are the providers. What makes us different?
- Over 20 years working with small business owners in services, media, advertising and non-profits
- Personal attention, been there done that perspective and asking the right questions
- Broad general business knowledge—We have strong peripheral vision, knowing enough about a lot of areas and where to find experts in various fields
- Work alongside clients to identify blind spots and implement strategies and structure to benefit them in the short and long-term and provide a structure for financial accountability
- Affordable-Our normal rates are Half the rates of many regional and large accounting firms. We gear our services to your needs and budget. Fees are based by the hour, project or month. We will agree on a list of deliverables without a whopping bill